English teaching & learning! Tips, reflections & discussions!

Friday, June 1, 2012

MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS...

A language is more than words. A language is a new world to be explored.

That's how I feel about language learning.

That's how I feel about being a teacher.

That's what I've experienced as an English teacher.

That's what I want to share on this blog.

English is not only my business...

It's the language I speak in my dreams...

     Oxford-UK, Brasília-Brazil and Eugene-Or-USA:
 The direction  of the wind might be different, but the sky is the same...

1 comment:

  1. "It's the language I speak in my dreams."
    Your statement reminded me of Zena's blog and her post on Dreaming in Another Language. She mentions Steve Kaufmann, who states that it reflects the fact that we are really committed to the language...
    I wonder if it happens to most English teachers.

    ReplyDelete